Call for Abstracts
The submission of oral contributions to the first edition of the ECCOMAS-IACM thematic conference “Math 2 Product (M2P): Emerging Technologies in Computational Science for Industry, Sustainability and Innovation” is open. Oral contributions will last 20 minutes, including Q&A.
M2P conference is scheduled fully in person. People interested in presenting a contribution are requested to electronically submit an abstract via the congress website by February 22, 2023.
Abstracts need to be written in English and formatted according to the template available below. Abstracts have a maximum length of two pages, including figures and references. They are expected to briefly outline the main ideas, results and conclusions of the research.
Abstracts have to contain the full name and the full address of each author, together with their email address (a webpage address is not mandatory). In the case of a joint authorship, the name of the author who will actually present the paper at the congress needs to be underlined.
Contributions will be accepted only on the understanding that they will be presented at the conference. A unique contribution is allowed to each speaker.
Authors are invited to submit their contribution to any session of the conference by selecting the Invited Session of interest from the drop-down menu in the abstract submission system. The system only accepts PDF files for the abstract contributions.
Instructions for abstract submission (link to download the template)
- Register to the conference website (here) using your email address. Introduce the confirmation code received byemail and select a password.
- Login to your account (here).
- In the section “My Profile” (here), complete your personal information.
- In the section "My Contributions” (here), click on "Submit contribution” and fill the required information about your abstract.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Feel free to contact the Congress Secretariat for any question.